Private cloud hosting is for businesses that need a secure virtual environment. Our private cloud for enterprises is locked down and totally managed. It’s the closest replication of virtualization and also your greatest opportunity to maintain control.
Why choose a private cloud? The lack of privacy in the public cloud is a significant issue for many organizations. Not surprisingly, most hacking incidents happen in the consumer cloud.
AIS Network’s secure Private Cloud Hosting is for your organization if compliance, security, enhanced performance, availability, scalability and compliance are appealing benefits, but you’re also certain that your organization will want exclusive use of that cloud.
AISN Private Cloud Offers Quick Scaling, Complete Control
Of all the cloud hosting options, a private cloud is the “fine Italian suit” of the cloud options, because it’s the most tailored to an organization’s needs. No cloud has more flexibility, more security, or can be provisioned and adjusted more quickly than a private cloud. Spin it up, spin it down. It’s your private cloud.
Let AISN manage your mission-critical servers, sites, applications and data storage in your private cloud or manage them yourself. With AISN’s SSAE 16 Type II-compliant private cloud hosting services, your organization’s virtual network will closely emulate a traditional network that you might operate in your own datacenter or server room.
How does it work? Decide your capacity requirements for memory and storage and then create an AISN Private Cloud built within AISN’s secure infrastructure and deployed inside the firewall.
Our custom-built, single- or multi-server private clouds offer you greater control over your VMs than a public cloud and:
- Ability to run Hyper-V or VMware private clouds using the latest technologies on the market such as Microsoft System Center 2012, Windows Server 2012 and more
- Reduced provisioning and resource costs
- An accessible virtualization layer – spin up instances as you need them
- Ability to increase your capacity based on your business growth
- Hybrid hosting ability − connects to managed servers or other cloud environments
Once you have an AISN private cloud in place, you can launch mission-critical applications and resources in a virtual network that you define. You maintain control over your virtualized environment, including dedicated firewalls and everything behind them. Configure your own route tables, network gateways, IP address ranges, subnets and more. No one else’s workloads will touch your private cloud. It’s yours.
With AISN Private Cloud Hosting Services, you’ll also have access to hosting services that include:
- 24x7x365 private cloud management by AISN’s hosting experts.
- Flexible security options that allow you to control inbound and outbound access by establishing security groups and network access control lists – just as if they were running within your corporate data center infrastructure.
- Customization options that allow you to fine-tune the network configuration to meet your public-facing (i.e., Web servers) and private-facing (i.e., application servers and databases) subnet requirements.
- Multiple connectivity options that include the ability to connect to the Internet and/or leverage your private cloud as an extension of your corporate data center via an encrypted hardware virtual private network (VPN) connection.
- Permission options that confine data storage access to your AISN Private Cloud.
- Compliance options that enable your solution to satisfy government IT standards including PCI, FISMA and HIPAA. Enhancements include SSL VPN for management access, RSA authentication, and inter-/intra- virtual machine firewalling.
No more in-house servers and no more on-site maintenance. Unlike in-house server management and more secure than a public cloud environment, the SSAE 16 Type II-certified AISN Private Cloud enables you to avoid having to raise capital to purchase hardware, software, storage and services—and curbs management overhead costs.
As an AISN client, you can access your system through a simple Web portal, so you can connect at any time from virtually anywhere and using any Internet-enabled device, including computers, tablets and mobile devices.
Choose Among AISN Cloud Hosting and Online Storage Plans
Confused about “The Cloud” and the cloud hosting model that’s right for you? You aren’t alone. Read more about the other cloud models that we offer:
Big data is a big issue these days. Large organizations are increasingly seeking to maintain diverse masses of documents as part of their compliance efforts. With AISN, easy storage is finally an option. Read more about AISN’ cloud-based Online Storage.
Are you a creative shop? Check out our “Creatively Cloud” hosting model for businesses that specialize in design, multi-media and the arts.
Need a free quote? Contact us now!