Providing a State-of-the-Art, Secure Hosting Environment
Knowing that their mission-critical data, multimedia, intranet/extranet, and ecommerce applications are secure in a disaster-resistant data center gives AIS Network clients the confidence they need to run their business.
Tier IV Data Centers
“Tier IV” is as stringent as data center classification gets. Specifically designed to meet the highest technological criteria for hosting mission-critical Web sites and enterprise applications, AIS Network’s SSAE 16 Type II Tier IV data centers provide a compelling alternative to developing, deploying and staffing your own Internet data center.
Our facilities are built to withstand terrorist attacks and natural disasters and are virtually immune to power outages because every AIS Network data center features redundant Caterpillar© generators and APC uninterruptable power supplies. In addition, our state-of-the-art facilities offer:
- Around-the-clock monitoring and support by trained staff
- Redundant HVAC
- Multi-zoned, water-based fire suppression systems
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS) and diesel generator backup
- Internet backbone connectivity via a nine-way redundant minimum 100 Mbps direct fiber connection for maximum performance
- Core hub on the Internet backbone, featuring multiple redundant fiber connections
Created with the help of the people who designed the Federal Reserve’s security system, our data centers feature multi-level physical security systems. Key features include:
- Low-profile, non-descript buildings that don’t attract attention
- 24-hour security personnel monitor and escort all entrants
- No fewer than three biometric hand scanner doors
- Controlled access points, property searches and “man trap” entry
- CCTV digital recorders record and track all activity
- Kinetic, digital combination lock-protected cages
- Temperature and humidity controlled environment
- Privacy lighting, which safeguards the physical details of your co-located equipment
- Localized halon fire protection
- Visible overhead wiring, providing safety from flood and tampering
- Protection against earthquakes and physical attack
The facilities are staffed with certified technical engineers 24x7x365, and our call center adheres to a strict escalation procedure that ensures your applications are always available. An experienced AIS Network design and development team can also assist you in everything from strategic planning to quality assurance to application stress testing prior to Web deployment.
For more technical information about AIS Network’s data centers, click here.
For more information about AIS Network’s data center locations, click here.
Looking for more information about our data centers? Contact us now.