Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, which is available in 41 languages, significantly enhances an organization’s sales, marketing and service/help desk capabilities across 40 world markets. And, like SharePoint 2010, Dynamics CRM 2011 is yet another versatile, collaboration-focused product that can be customized to meet many different business demands.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 improves upon previous Dynamics CRM versions because it :
- builds on Microsoft’s commitment to integrate CRM data into Outlook and provide users with the most familiar experience possible;
- enables advanced personalization;
- provides a solution-sharing “Microsoft CRM Marketplace” in which businesses can buy and sell industry-specific CRM applications and extensions, download them and deploy them across their Dynamics CRM systems;
- integrates business intelligence capabilities more tightly throughout, including the ability to create multiple real-time CRM dashboards to actively monitor business performance and improve decision-making;
- includes controls that allow users to access and update SharePoint repositories dynamically; and
- much more!
But Wait! Microsoft Dynamics CRM Is Going Mobile
New capabilities for Microsoft Dynamics CRM are delivered throughout the year. Building on the great foundation of the November 2011 Service Update, Microsoft’s next groundbreaking release, scheduled for Q2 2012, is centered around “CRM Anywhere.”
What is it? This service update will let customers access the complete functionality of Microsoft Dynamics CRM on virtually any device with a new cloud-based, cross-platform, native mobile client service for iPad, iPhone, Android, and BlackBerry mobile devices. It will include support for a wider variety of browsers.
Take the power of productivity out of the office and get closer to your customers and prospects.
Whether you work in management, field sales, customer service, or marketing, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Mobile will make you more efficient and effective. If you are in sales, it puts you closer to customers and keeps you there. In customer care, it enables case management and customer insight on the go. Work in marketing? There’s plenty for you too, with access to leads and campaigns wherever you are.
Hosted Microsoft Dynamics CRM takes the complexity out so you can be up and running easily. All your mobile configuration, security, and management needs are taken care of in the cloud, so you don’t have to worry. The solution provides zero-touch mobile updates and keeps your CRM data up-to-date in the background. What’s not to like about that?
Interested in AISN’s hosted Dynamics CRM 2011? Request that we contact you.
Questions about Hosted SharePoint Services? We can help. Contact us now.