AIS Network utilizes a time-tested, proven methodology that combines certified expertise with superior technology to meet-and exceed-our client’s expectations. AIS Network managed services are engineered to meet your specific requirements and include complete hardware and software solutions backed by AIS Network’s certified technical staff-on-site 24x7x365.
Managed Hosting Specifications
Our comprehensive managed services include:
- Server management
- Superior Internet connectivity
- Load balancing/failover switching
- Network management
- Data backup/storage
- Physical and logical security services
- Customer support
- Server reporting
When you become an AIS Network client, you gain direct access to our world-class data centers, outstanding networking hardware, and seasoned technical staff. We also provide a wide range of server hardware solutions that eliminate up-front capital expenditures. This method translates into significant cost savings and extensive scalability as your business grows.
Superior Internet Connectivity
Take advantage of AIS Network’s superior Internet connectivity, included with all dedicated server managed hosting accounts. Your dedicated server has a minimum 100MB of Internet bandwidth available. We are peered-and are BGP (Border Gate Protocol) redundant-with nine major backbone carriers, providing a significant performance and routing advantage over our competition. Connections to your hosted site experience faster connections, superior routing, and an overall performance advantage-providing the productivity benefits your company demands.
Load Balancing/Failover Switching
Our dedicated server managed hosting includes the option of utilizing our state-of-the-art load balancing/failover switching. Designed for mission-critical Web site and application hosting, a load-balanced/failover configured site provides 100% availability-even during scheduled maintenance windows and site update/upgrade periods. A load balanced site also provides a robust environment for Web sites and applications that have large fluctuations in activity, in which a single server may not be able to provide the proper response at all times.
AIS Network provides a managed service for all network devices, including redundant load-balancing systems, firewalls, routers and switches. Our network engineers perform the initial configuration as well as ongoing monitoring and maintenance of network devices. In addition, our certified network operations team handles day-to-day network operations, develops network design strategies and operates our data centers-all backed by the strongest Service Quality Guarantee (SQG) in the industry.
AIS Network provides reliable and secure file backup for all managed hosting service clients. Each server has a backup agent installed as part of our baseline managed hosting service. AIS Network manages the process of scheduling and performing the nightly incremental-and weekly complete-backups. Backup data is stored on redundant multi-terabyte storage servers. Base backup retention periods are for multiple weeks, however, longer term archiving is available per client requirements.
AIS Network managed hosting services provide state-of-the-art physical and logical security within all data centers.
Physical security includes:
- Automated alarm systems: All entrances and exits for AIS Network facilities are protected by automated alarm systems.
- 24x7x365 on-site security guard: The experienced staff is fully trained and goes through a background check.
- Indoor and outdoor security monitoring: CCTV is throughout the entire facility with real-time tape recording of activity.
- Strictly enforced security policies: Data center access is limited to authorized AIS Network personnel and an escort is required.
Logical security includes:
- Network firewall protection
- Network intrusion detection
- Host-based intrusion detection
- OS patch management
- Real-time, anti-virus, malware and spyware protection
- Secure Virtual Private Networking (VPN)
AIS Network provides managed hosting clients with support and monitoring from multiple physically redundant facilities. Each AIS Network facility is also equipped with sophisticated equipment and technical talent to
provide 24x7x365 system monitoring and management of our clients’ critical systems. The facility provides:
- 24x7x365 on-site and centralized monitoring and support
- A single point of contact for all AIS Network facility client server, network, and application issues
- Support for client-initiated service regarding AIS Network alerts and alerts generated by the network monitoring system
- Customized reports on service availability, as well as other operational metrics
- Customer notification based on the Service Level Agreement (SLA)/Service Quality Guarantee (SQG) and regular status reports on the estimated time to repair
AIS Network managed hosting services provide a comprehensive set of reports to all clients. From real-time site access statistics to long-term server up-time and availability statistics, you have access to your information via always-available, secure, Web-based reporting. Hourly, daily and monthly statistics assist you in determining performance, assessing trends and viewing demographics.