Care to share a server? Let’s talk. New virtualization software and technologies have made sharing a server easier and more secure than ever before.
A Virtual Dedicated Server (VDS), also referred to as a Virtual Private Server (VPS), enables you to share a server with other AIS Network clients. A method known as “virtualization” partitions a single physical server into multiple “virtual” servers, each of which can then function as its own dedicated machine.
A step between low-cost shared hosting and dedicated server hosting, AISN’s SSAE 16 Type II-certified VDS hosting provides you with all of the same exceptional software and technical talent of a dedicated server hosting plan-but on a shared server.
And, when you are ready to grow your “slice” of the system resources, AISN will grow with you. We enable your organization to configure and deploy new servers in a rapid, cost-effective manner. AISN uses Microsoft Virtual Server, an economical server virtualization technology engineered for the Windows Server System platform.
Starting at just $199 per month, AISN’s VDS managed hosting features:
- 100% network availability and superior uptime, SLA-guaranteed
- 24x7x365 live support by certified hosting experts
- World-class, highly secure data centers
- Fully-redundant network and server infrastructure
- SSAE 16 Type II certification
- Windows or Linux server capability
- Proactive security patching
- Managed server backup
- Advanced monitoring
- Full administrative access
Questions? We can help. Contact us now.