Smart businesses grasp that IT outsourcing is the key to achieving strategic goals and squeezing the most value out of technology. That’s where AISN’s Compliant Managed Services and Solutions can add considerable value.
As your infrastructure grows more complex, it becomes more difficult to maintain. Do you have the processes and tools in place to reduce repetitive, manual work and keep your engineers agile?
Whether your infrastructure spans traditional on- or off-premises, cloud or hybrid environments, look to AISN’s High Availability NOC for the monitoring, patching, tools and expertise that you need to manage the many complexities, disparate applications and innovative technologies that are driving your organization’s growth.
With AISN, you’ll get customized, business-aligned IT services and solutions that meet compliance and security requirements while also lowering your organization’s Total Cost of Ownership. Let the AISN team relieve you from the overwhelming burden of day-to-day IT infrastructure and operations management, so that you can focus on strategy and your core business.
Our Service Is Personal
Unlike some of our competitors, our managed services and hosting experts are not simply “help desks” located overseas.
Whether your infrastructure is on-premise, in the cloud or a hybrid, look to AISN for help with:
- Managed Security Services
- Managed Cloud Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Managed Network Infrastructure
- Managed Application Environments
- Cloud Migration Services
- Application Development
- Responsive Website Development
- Cloud Assessment, Readiness and Enablement Services
- High Availability
- Database and Data Storage
- Premium 24×7 Support Services
- End-to-End Application Management
- Email Archiving
- Dev Clouds
Because compliance and security are paramount, our experts are U.S. citizens employed by AISN. You’ll know us by name, and we’ll integrate into the fabric of your team seamlessly, enabling you to:
Take time to focus on the strategic aspects of IT management rather than the day-to-day grind of patching and server management.
Partner With AISN to Add Value:
- Lower costs
- Fill expertise gaps
- Free up your staff/ resources
- Optimize and integrate your IT assets
Outsource the Daily Grind IT to:
- Free up time to think strategically
- Focus on business issues as they relate to IT
- Foster innovation
- Drive growth and transformation