AISN has a strong value proposition for partners and is a leader in the channel. For years, we’ve been established as a reliable cloud solutions provider for managed service providers (MSPs), independent software vendors (ISVs), value-added resellers (VARs) and others..
AISN Managed Cloud Services Partner Program
AISN began providing mission-critical managed IT services to businesses in 1993. And, since 1997, we have been delivering a solid portfolio of Web server, application and backup hosting solutions to clients in the SMB and enterprise markets.
To leverage expanding market opportunities in secure cloud computing and fully managed, compliant hosting services, AISN has introduced the AISN Managed Cloud Services Partner Program. This partner program delivers a full complement of hosting solutions and services for Web designers, solutions developers and managed services providers who wish to provide hosted application/ cloud computing services to their client base and generate a monthly recurring revenue stream.
- Generates monthly recurring revenue for your business
- Extends your current product offerings, identifies new clients and opportunities
- Empowers your business — you own the client relationship and manage the margins
- Offers a simplified pricing structure
- Provides complete marketing, sales and technical support
- Improves application deployment and IT management efficiencies
The AISN Partner Program is ideal for Web designers, solution developers and managed services providers / systems integrators. The highest value component of the program is the synergies of our combined offering and the strength of that offering on the Microsoft platform. We are seeking partners whose services rely on high-quality Platform as a Service configurations for software developers or Infrastructure as a Service configurations for MSPs / SIs.
The program has two types of partners — Reseller and Referral.
AISN is a Microsoft Silver Hosting Competency Partner and has built a strong cloud and hosting platform on VMware and Microsoft technologies. Its offerings include Microsoft server and application platforms, and the company has developed a deep expertise in SharePoint application hosting. AISN seeks to partner with other MCPs who have a vested interest in providing high-value services based on MS application and technology platforms.
The partner can choose to co-market the AISN brand or private label the services under their own brand. In either scenario, the reseller partner owns the client relationship, including billing and support. AISN will support the reseller on all technical and administrative issues. AISN will bill the reseller monthly service fees and the reseller bills their client at margins that the reseller controls.
The partner refers the lead to AISN and receives a commission at the frequency the account pays for one year. As an AISN partner, you have access to marketing tools, training, etc. We can help you actively market, or you can just pass along names as opportunities arise.
It requires no technical knowledge, and you do not need to be an AISN client to participate and earn money. AISN will provide complete support for the client. The program is completely free, and there is no limit to the number of clients you can refer or amount of money you can make.
We host Unix/Linux and all MS OS versions as well as WSS, MOSS, Sharepoint 2010, SQL Server, Commerce Server, etc. We vigilantly maintain the latest versions and patches to ensure optimum performance. AISN is SSAE 16 Type II certified and is compliant with PCI, HIPAA and SOX regulations. AISN will be FISMA and ISO 27002 compliant by Q2 2012.
AISN delivers market competitive solutions that yield a profitable revenue stream. We provide standardized partner configurations for product marketing and configuration ease, but any configuration can be customized based on the actual end user needs.
- SharePoint (all versions)
- Dynamics CRM
Managed Services Hosting
- Private/ Public / Hybrid Cloud
- Dedicated (physical or virtual) or Shared Server
- SaaS Development/ Production Platforms
- Replication/ Backup/ Disaster Recovery
We know the industry is changing and that education, training and marketing resources will help our partners take advantage of the growing market opportunity. The AISN Partner Program provides tools and resources to sell and support our services:
- A “Program Guide” for internal distribution including sales and marketing components
- Marketing components, including affiliate links, banners or buttons that you can post on your Web site or blog and text links that you can place within your site
- Training webinars
- Complete pricing information with standardized configurations and options
- Coming Soon — Inclusion in the AISN “MarketPoint” section of our Web site. MarketPoint is an information listing for each partner highlighting their specialties with contact information.