Need a mobile app? AISN Application Development Services ignites the possibilities.
Looking to build a complex enterprise mobile app or fully compliant payment portal? You likely want custom, secure application development services at an affordable price. And, you probably need a team with deep experience architecting, designing, developing, hosting and maintaining enterprise-level applications and websites.
You’ve come to the right place.
AISN is known for its best-in-class native and web application development. We also have the capability to deploy your app or site in our own high security/ high compliance cloud environment. If productivity is important to you, leverage our software engineering expertise to avoid common design mistakes and security flaws and get the flexible, reliable application development.
Transform Legacy Apps Into User-Friendly, Secure Digital Solutions
Wrestling with a burdensome, legacy application? Put your worries aside.
AISN has extensive experience moving our clients out of legacy systems — especially antiquated government legacy systems.
We’ll transform your moldy, legacy app with fully customized and user-friendly, cutting edge technology. Then, we’ll deploy it securely in the cloud, ensure it meets modern compliance standards, and manage it at a fraction of the cost of the legacy, on-premises technology. After we show you how to shrink the footprint of your legacy database technology, we’ll help you use the cost savings to find a much better and more modern way to utilize your big data. Use cases include:
- payment processing
- citizen information searches
- user authentication
- online applications for licenses/permits
- complete complex processes across multiple entities
- configurable enterprise services
- cross boundary offerings
Core Custom Application Development Services
- Ecommerce/ payment portal development
- Front- and back-end application development
- Front- and back-end web design
- Landing pages for marketing campaigns
- Content management system (CMS) development and maintenance
- Secure Web application framework
- SharePoint design, development and maintenance
- SaaS development
- High security/ high compliance cloud hosting
- Application security services
Custom Application Development Service Features
- Mobile-first responsive design
- Wireframing and UI/ UX design
- Native mobile app dev for iOS/ Android
- Custom tablet app and web experiences
- Hybrid mobile apps for cross-platform development
- Usability-focused creative design
- Custom API development and integrations
- Integrated branding
- Intelligent analytics
Technical and Security Features
- Application implementation
- Knowledge management, collaboration tool implementation
- Disaster recovery planning
- Risk assessment and remediation
- Vulnerability and penetration testing
- Application support
The AISN Web and Application Development Team has had the pleasure of working with some pretty amazing marketing folks and their brands.
We’ve worked with large organizations and governments on a variety of projects, including custom web design, complex web development, complex application and application programming interface development, and other projects within enterprise environments.
Application Development Q&A
Do I need a site or an app?
Mobile app usage continues to soar and many enterprises want to jump on the technology trend. In some cases, an app may not help you meet your business goals in the same way that a responsive website would. Whatever the nature of your business and business goals, it’s important to ensure that you are targeting the technology platforms that best suit your audience and your product. Learn more.
What other considerations are there?
Natively built mobile apps that store information or use outside databases require a means of communicating with the world outside. Do you use Twitter, SnapChat or Facebook? Each of these is merely a display layer. What’s on the backend? Thousands of hosted databases and webservers, which are all delivering the data that feeds into these apps. Thinking of a similar concept? Then plan to create a web framework and a communication protocol (e.g., an API). Learn more.