Azure Managed Services allows you to achieve meaningful savings of time and money via the Microsoft Azure platform.
With Azure, you’ll get one consistent platform for infrastructure, applications and data across multiple data centers. You have the ability to deploy a true hybrid solution spanning on-premises, AISN private cloud, Microsoft Azure, and other hosted clouds. You’ll be empowered to make decisions about where to host services based on business needs rather than technology limitations. This enables better optimization of IT resources, while providing nearly limitless scale, compute, storage, and networking for the countless day-to-day needs of operations and the workforce.
Whether you’re already using Microsoft’s public cloud platform or want to be, or need guidance in choosing between Azure and Windows Azure Pack (for private cloud), AISN Azure Managed Services can help.
Let AISN optimize, manage and monitor your Azure environments, including your virtual machines, databases, media services, mobile services, application workloads and more.
Hybrid Cloud Solutions With Azure
Looking for a hybrid cloud infrastructure using Azure? AISN Managed Services delivers compliant and secure hybrid solutions that run across Azure and on- or off-premises enterprise environments.
- Hybrid cloud infrastructure enablement, integration and management, including capacity optimization between Azure and on- or off-premises infrastructures
- High security/ high compliance network connectivity and high availabililty
- Deployment and management of environments for SharePoint, SQL Server and more
- Easy migration of VMs, allowing you to extend your on-premises environment and have the flexibility to move workloads to the cloud
- Development and test environment management for application projects
- Azure Active Directory, enabling you to deploy and manage Secure Identity Services, using Active Directory across Azure and on-premises
- Mobile app back-end storage management
Included in Azure Managed Services
- Azure/ Azure Pack configuration, implementation and support services
- Integration with legacy applications and on- or off-premises environments
- Enhancement consulting
- Cloud storage
- Cloud backup and disaster recovery
- Comprehensive remote monitoring and management, 24x7x365
- Performance reporting and analytics, including remediation services (CPU and memory, system security, application log exceptions, etc.)
- Continuous patching and security updates, with upgrade management
- Administrative support
- Production support
Download More Information Now!