AISN’s physical and network infrastructure is designed to ensure the availability and security of your most mission-critical IT operations. In addition to strategic geographical disbursement, our Tier III and Tier IV state-of-the-art data centers offer performance, multi-site redundancy and layers of physical, technical and administrative security that meet or exceed the most stringent compliance requirements.
Each AISN compliant data center meets our rigid standards for process controls and has gone the extra mile to attain data center and security industry standards attestations such as SSAE 16, PCI DSS, FISMA, HIPAA/HITECH, etc.
The Included Features:
By utilizing two or more of our compliant data center facilities, our enterprise clients are able to achieve robust business continuity/disaster recovery options should a worst case scenario manifest.
- 100% availability
- SSAE 16/SOC class
- Tier 1 connectivity with the best Internet peers
- Automated failover
- 24/7 security staff and video surveillance
- Biometric access points and keycard protocols
- Redundant UPS systems and diesel backup generators
- Sophisticated fire suppression systems
- Temperature/humidity stability with advanced cooling/HVAC
- Managed backup systems
- Facility focus on environmental stewardship
- Greater efficiency in energy, lighting and water use
- Managed for environmental sustainability
- Multiple layers of 24/7 NOC monitoring
- Multiple diverse communications resources