What’s Driving Your Cloud Initiatives?
What business goals or objectives are driving cloud initiatives at your company? Could they be among these?
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Improving customer support or services
- Gaining a competitive edge
- Enabling innovation
- Enabling business continuity
- Speed of deployment
- Replacing on-premise legacy technology
- Savings on CAPEX (capital expenditures)
- Reducing resource waste
- Greater flexibility to react to changing market conditions
- Development of new products or services
- Need for real-time information
- Faster return on investment
- Expanding new revenue opportunities
Did you know that ensuring business continuity and lowering costs are the primary drivers behind adopting cloud technologies, according to industry analyst IDG?
But IT decision-makers are also planning to leverage the cloud to improve customer support and services (38%), increase the time of application development (37%), and replace their on-premises legacy technologies (35%).
If you are having challenges sorting out your business goas, AISN can help. Choosing the right cloud partner is key. Your cloud partner should be someone who will be supportive — someone who cares about your success.
Laurie Head is Co-Owner of AIS Network.